KET2 Connector Conversion KIT (Set of 2)
Brand New KET2 connector kit, includes 2 of each male & female connectors with rubber seals.
KET2 is the newer model of KET connector, which is widely used on many high quality aftermarket HID components.
If you are trying to use HID replacement ballasts/bulbs that have KET connectors but your HID ballasts/bulbs have different connectors, you can simply convert your existing connectors to KET type by using this KET connector kit without splicing wires.
- Cut off your existing connectors.
- Peel off about 2 cm of wire end.
- Slide rubber seal through the end of wire.
- Place tin pin in its place and wrap it up with wire end by folding the pin part.
- Upon wrapping the tin pin tightly, slide plastic terminal housing till it makes 'click' sound.
- Installation completed.
If you need wire connectors for different sizes, please check out our other items.
Material: Heat resistant plastic terminal w/seal
- 2 x male & female terminal housings
- 4 x metal pins
- 4 x rubber seals (as shown in pictures)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.