HID Concept is committed to all the products in our catalog and our customers. The following is our warranty information and process.
1) All warranty is limited to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable.
2) Our warranty is based only on factory defects. The warranty does not cover negligence, repair mistakes, any shape or form of disassembly, or any other unwarranted use of the product.
3) The warranty is for the replacement of any faulty product. It is a non-monetary warranty and is not transferrable to any refund or cash reimbursement.
4) The warranty is for the replacement of the product only. We are not responsible for any other issues or damages caused by the customer's installation process to other parts or vehicles.
5) The customer is responsible for shipping the item to us. HID CONCEPT will cover outbound shipping from us within the US. International customers are responsible for both inbound & outbound shipping costs.
6) Unless otherwise stated on the product, the HID Concept warranty is 2-years, factory defect warranty. Due to the nature of the bulb, all halogen bulbs are 30 days warranty only.
7) The warranty does not apply to open boxes and Special order products.
1) To start the warranty process, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the invoice number, name, and brief description of the issue. Please do not call for the warranty process. Email correspondence is the only method to start the warranty process.
2) In some situations, we may ask you to perform a test that may fix the problem. Otherwise, within 24 hours, you will receive an email with the RMA number. Please follow the instruction in the email.
4) The warranty center address is:
8113 Austin Avenue
Morton Grove, IL 60053
Attn: RMA number
Note: Please write the RMA # on the outside of the returning package.
5) Allow us 2 to 3 business days to perform a bench test on the returned product. Upon completion, our resolution team will contact the customer.
Policy updated December 11, 2020