Wire Harness: HCX AMP to HID Xenon Light Connector Terminal Set CNT-AMP-X2 (Pack of 2)
Brand New AMP connector kit with 2, male & female connectors with rubber seals.
If you are trying to use HID replacement ballasts/bulbs that have AMP connectors for your car or truck, but your HID ballasts/bulbs have different connectors, you can simply convert your existing connectors to AMP type by using this AMP connector kit without splicing wires.
Material: Heat-resistant plastic terminal w/seal
- Cut off your existing connectors.
- Peel off about 2 cm of wire end.
- Slide rubber seal through the end of the wire.
- Place the tin pin in its place and wrap it up with the wire end by folding the pin part.
- Upon wrapping the tin pin tightly, slide the plastic terminal housing until it makes a 'click' sound.
- Installation completed.
- 2 x male & female terminal housings
- 4 x metal pins
- 4 x rubber seals (as shown in pictures)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.