H3 - BLESK HID XENON CONVERSION KIT w/ ERROR CANCELLER
Time to upgrade your Headlights to HID Xenon lighting system
Simple Plug & Play will do.
We, HID Concept, offer only the TOP quality Brands and products at the lowest price possible.
BLESK, made in Korea, manufactures DOT (Department of Transportation) approved HID bulbs. Quality is Guaranteed. Therefore, by simply replacing your current Halogen light bulbs to Blesk HID conversion kit, you will feel safer on the road with improved lighting output (visibility) and its reliability, unlike other aftermarket-HID conversion kits made in China. Furthermore, you can drive your vehicle in style with different color (K) options; yellow (3000K), OEM white (4300K), pure white (5000K), or crystal white (6000K).
Also, BLESK HID Xenon ballast has built-in Error Canceller function. Even if your vehicle (mostly for European cars such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, etc.) has a very sensitive electrical system, its unique technology won’t trigger any ‘warning’ messages.
H3 - BLESK HID XENON CONVERSION KIT w/ ERROR CANCELLER can be used as a direct replacement if your vehicle came with Factory H3 Halogen lighting system.
If you are unsure about your fitment, please contact us.
We can be also reached at 888-579-5917 during our normal business hours, or you can always email us at INFO@HIDCONCEPT.COM
Why from HID Concept? Please let us explain.
We offer 1-year warranty from HID Concept directly.
We hardly find any issues with BLESK HID Xenon bulbs and ballasts. However, if you happen find any defective issue within a year from the delivery date, we will take care of it.
Please enjoy all the benefits and the privileges by purchasing your Philips HID Xenon replacement bulb from HIDConcept.com.
- Type : Available in H1, H3, H4 (low/high), H7, H8, H11, 9005, 9006, 880, and 881
- Color : 3000K, 4300K (OEM), 5000K, 6000K
- Connector Type: KET2
- Application: Head light, Fog light
- Estimated lifespan: 2000 Hours
- Wattage: 35 W
- Included: Necessary wires, plugs, double-sided adhesive mounting tapes, fuese (relay harness sold separately)
To help you choose the right color temp, please use the reference below.
- 3000K: Golden Yellow Lights, Deep Yellow, Off-Road/Show Purposes
- 4300K: OEM factory HID lighting spec; White with hint of yellow
- 5000K: Flash white with no yellowness with good visibility
- 6000K: White with very minimal tint of purple/blue mixed tone
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.