H7: Blesk HID Xenon Conversion Kit BKK-BK-H7-4K (4K/5K/6K) | Pack of 2
Time to upgrade your Headlights to HID Xenon lighting system
Simple Plug & Play
HID Concept offers only the TOP quality Brands and products at the lowest price possible.
BLESK manufactures DOT-compliant (Department of Transportation) HID bulbs. Quality is Guaranteed. Simply replace your current Halogen light bulbs with Blesk HID conversion kit, you will feel safer on the road with improved lighting output (visibility). Unlike other aftermarket-HID conversion kits made in China, Blesk has our utmost confidence in its reliability. Furthermore, you can drive your vehicle in style with different color (K) options; OEM white (4300K), pure white (5000K), or crystal white (6000K).
Also, BLESK HID Xenon ballast has a built-in Error Canceller function. Even if your vehicle (mostly for European cars such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, etc.) has a very sensitive electrical system, its unique technology won’t trigger any ‘warning’ messages.
H7 - BLESK HID XENON CONVERSION KIT w/ ERROR CANCELLER can be used as a direct replacement if your vehicle came with the Factory H7 Halogen lighting system.
If you are unsure about your fitment, please contact us.
- Type : Available in H1, H3, H4 (low/high), H7, H8, H11, 9005, 9006, 880, and 881
- Color : 4300K (OEM), 5000K, 6000K
- Connector Type: KET2
- Application: Headlight, Fog light
- Estimated lifespan: 2000 Hours
- Wattage: 35 W
- Included: Necessary wires, plugs, double-sided adhesive mounting tapes, and fuse (relay harness sold separately)
To help you choose the right color temp, please use the reference below.
- 4300K: OEM factory HID lighting spec; White with a hint of yellow
- 5000K: Flash white with no yellowness with good visibility
- 6000K: White with a very minimal tint of purple/blue mixed tone
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
what is fitment for a 2000 Porsche 911 w/Halogen H7
As long as you currently have H7 headlamps, these would work.