BLESK HID XENON Replacement Ballast BALBKKET2X1 (Pack of 1)
BRAND NEW BLESK HID XENON Replacement Ballast.
Made in Korea, BLESK HID XENON Replacement Ballast has an error message canceller function integrated into the unit. Adding a new HID conversion kit (or ballast) can cause a malfunction in a sensitive electrical system, and result in improper flickering or headlight warning sign that comes on. With BLESK HID XENON ballast, you do not have this problem or need to use a separate error canceller unit.
- We are so confident in Blesk HID Xenon ballast, we will offer a 1-year warranty!
- Please note that the ballast has KET connectors at the end.
- If you need one with AMP-type connectors, please check our 'Wiring Components' section.
- The dimension of the ballast: appx. 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.2 inch
- 1 x BLESK HID Ballast for retrofitting cars or trucks
- 1 x 12V power cable w/ dual KET connector
- 2 wires-end (KET type)
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What kind of ballast do I need for a 2011 Ford Edge with HID lights?
Is it suitable for The Hyundai 2020
This Blesk HID replacement ballast is for the retrofitted HID conversion kit. It is not a direct replacement for factory OEM HID headlights.
For any other questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a 2003 BMW 540i with HID low beams that flicker. I believe I need new ballast for at least the driver's side. Which model would you suggest as a good replacement?
Actually, you need to find OEM replacement by assuming that your BMW has OEM HID light system which came with vehicle from factory.